Access Control for Office and Other Commercial Purpose
Eurovigil I Deter MB100(Biometric Access Control System)
- Scratch Proof optical sensor
- High resolution 600 dpi optical sensing
- 360° verification angle
- 2.8″ Color LCD screen
- 3000 Finger print, 3000 Cards and 1 Lac Transaction capacity
- TCP-IP network connectivity
- USB connectivity for communication and data backup
- High performance sensing with < 0.8s identification time
- Inbuilt access control functionality
- WAN Remote & DDNS Communication
- Direct Configuration with TA software module over USB or TCIP IP
Eurovigil I Deter 300 4DC (Network Controller)
- Anti Pass-Back
- Door Control from Computer
- Integration with Fire Alarm System
- Tamper Alarm
- All Weigand interfaces are compatible
- Support Time and Attendance Management and Guard tour function.
- WEB server is built in access controller
Eurovigil Digital Door Lock (Yale YDR 4110)
Features and Benefits
Yale YDR4110 has two access solutions; Pin code or Fingerprints as per your convenience.
Keypad can be seen only when you touch the screen with your pen.
Operation status notification
Whenever any operation is made, the keypad informs you what has happened through different alignment of the numbers.
Voice Guide Future
The voice guide lets you know the operation status and gives instructions on how to set each feature to make it easier and convenient for use.
The Yale series automatically locks the door after checking it is properly closed. (Manual operation is also available.)
Alaram (Break /Damage/ Fire)
The alarm goes off if anyone attempts to damage the lock or forces the door open, or if the lock detects a temperature over 60°C.
Low battery and emergency power
It warns you if the battery is low with an alarm and LED .When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply emergency power to the lock with the standard 9V battery.
Remote Control (Optional)
You can also ‘remotely’ control the lock; Wireless floating ID technology is adopted and works up to 50 m.
One-touch Fingerprint Verification Method (Easy Scan)
‘Easy Scan’ technology has been used to conveniently read a fingerprint in one shot without the need to open or close the cover to enter a fingerprintKnow More
What do you call the most competent security officer that is also an efficient timekeeper? Access Control System from Eurovigil. Whether it is about managing your office or shop from a remote location or making sure security remains intact, this security system does just that and more.
How Access Control Systems Work
At the very basic level, there is a secure lock in all these systems which can be released by either a card reader lock or a fingerprint lock or a combination of these. There are many different types of systems that work here. Pick one that suits best for you.
Access Control System – Varied Functions for a Commercial Place
- Restricted Entry: Be it a showroom or an office, these security systems work perfectly to keep those restricted areas secure in high movement areas.
- Manage Remotely: Managing an office remotely was never this easy. All the records are stored in a software which can be accessed from anywhere anytime with a valid password.
- Real Time Attendance: This security system records the in and out time of employees each time they enter or leave the perimeter, recording the total time they actually spend in the office.
- No Proxy Attendance: With Biometric attendance system, you ensure that only employees with fed fingerprints can record their in and out time.
They are meant to provide access to only authorized individual to enter your premises, keeping it safe. You do not have to worry about replacing those lost keys anymore. Access control for office by Eurovigil offers foolproof security to your offices.
Complete Access to Your Office Security
When you have designated doors for customers and employees or have larger installations where one control is difficult to manage, Eurovigil brings the best office door access control systems.
Do not compromise on the security of your office for anything. Protect the workspace and keep a vigil eye on employees without making them uncomfortable. Perfect offices deserve perfect security too. Make it better by getting the most trusted security systems today.
How It Works
Access Control System Certifications
Access Control System Brochure